Voron Trident with a 300mm bed printed with yellow & black Polymaker ABS filament. Built from a Magicstudio pseudo kit with some extra parts/mods thrown in for good measure.
Mods by Me
- LED Light Holders – Simple, cheap LED strip mount.
- Right Front Skirt Switch – Moves the on/off switch to the right/front skirt.
- Klicky ADXL Mount – Puts an ADXL on the Klicky mount near the hot end.
- Klicky – Added to all my Vorons
- Nevermore Activated Carbon Filter V4
- Gantry Backing Plates – Helps to eliminate the bi-metal issues with the gantry.
- Nozzle Scrubber – Adds a simple brass brush to scrub the nozzle before each print.
- BTTTFT50 – Big Tree Tech 5.0″ touchscreen mount
- Triangle Labs Filament Sensor – Used to add the Triangle Labs filament runout sensor near the spool
- Din Rail Cable Clips – Wire management for the electronics area
- Magnetic Panels – Easily remove panels for PLA printing and maintenance
- Sexbolt Endstop – Easier and prettier Z endstop.