This mod is an easy way to invisibly mount the ADXL to Voron Afterburner & Stealthburner using the Klicky probe mount.
- Download and print the new Klicky Mount using standard Voron settings. Orient it on the build plate like the first picture below.
- Install the 3 magnets and wires following the guide for the Klicky Probe.
- Mount the new Klicky mount to the Voron printhead.
- Solder the wires to the ADXL. See how I did it below.
- Mount the ADXL using two M3x6 SHCS or BHCS screws. Make sure to route the wires behind the ADXL.
- Route the ADXL wires and Klicky wires using the same route as you would the inductive probe (that you no longer use).
- Add a Molex connector or two so you can connect either a permanent wire harness or temporary wire harness in the print head.
- Go to the Klipper Measuring Resonances web page to learn how to use the ADXL for input shaper.